What is it like to present for myLawCLE?
All of myLawCLE’s new CLE programs are video-broadcast live online from resort locations around the country. Some key facts about myLawCLE’s video broadcasts:
- Programs are streamed live with a live online audience.
- Broadcasts are viewed in a split screen format with video recording on the left-side of the screen and Power-Point /Course materials are featured on the the right-side.
- Attendees can ask questions via a chat box on their screen.
- Speakers are able to see and answer questions via Tele-Prompter/iPad.
- Speakers stay on-site at 5 star resorts where classes are broadcast.
As a myLawCLE speaker, you are our most valued guest…
myLawCLE speakers are treated like royalty. Some key facts about speaking for myLawCLE:
- CLE programs are broadcast from 5 star resort locations all around the country.
- myLawCLE speakers typically fly in the night before their presentation and fly back the day after their presentation.
- myLawCLE films 8-10 new CLE programs during a week event.
- myLawCLE staff and CEO joins speakers each night after presentations for dinner and relationship building.
- Guest speakers are able to meet other presenting attorneys during breaks and meals.
- myLawCLE covers travel expenses of presenting speakers.
Come be a presenter at our next CLE video production week…
Orlando, FL February 13-17, 2017
myLawCLE will be producing new CLE programs in Orlando, FL, New York, NY, and Washington, D.C. in 2017.
Interested in Speaking for myLawCLE?
If you have a topic or class you would like to have myLawCLE consider for production, please contact Alex Ruff, National CLE Production Manager: email@example.com.