$900 Billion Covid-19 Relief Bill: Summary of Key Business Stimulus and Tax Provisions in the “Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021″
Jeffrey M. Sklarz, Esq. |
Jeffrey M. Sklarz, focuses his practice on representing businesses and individuals with complex financial litigation needs including bankruptcy/bankruptcy litigation, creditor/debtor litigation, tax litigation, pension and employee benefit litigation and commercial litigation.
On December 21st Congress passed a $2.3 trillion spending bill. About $900 billion of which is directed to COVID-19 relief. This program will provide an overview of the business-related stimulus provisions and the tax changes effectuated by this legislation.
Key topics to be discussed:
• Second Round of PPP Funding
• Clarification of Tax Treatment of PPP Loan
• Funding for live venues, independent movie theaters, and cultural institutions
• Tax Extenders
• Surprise Medical billing
• Farm Credit System Institutions
• Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC)
• EIDL Grant Program
Date / Time: December 23, 2020
• 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Eastern
• 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Central
• 11:00 am - 12:00 pm Mountain
• 10:00 am - 11:00 am Pacific
Choose a format:
• Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
• On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 Business days after the original recording date and are view-able for up to one year.
Closed-captioning available upon request