This CLE will cover the foundational requirements for building a stable and secure case management system (and legal house) using the power of Microsoft 365. In this CLE, you'll learn how to innovate and create a blueprint for building your legal house, as well as develop an execution plan for moving everything under your new Microsoft 365 roof. Finally, we'll cover scaling your practice, developing workflows, and decorating your new house with powerful Microsoft 365 applications.
Key topics to be discussed:
- The importance of building a solid, secure foundation for your legal house
- Creating the blueprint for your systems while focusing on the end in mind
- Building your Microsoft 365 legal house and executing your move
- Decorating your house and designing your workflow with Microsoft's Lists and Forms
Date / Time: June 1, 2022
- 1:00 pm – 3:10 pm Eastern
- 12:00 pm – 2:10 pm Central
- 11:00 am – 1:10 pm Mountain
- 10:00 am – 12:10 pm Pacific
Choose a format:
Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch the Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch the program on the date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via the on-demand library and watch the program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are viewable for up to one year.