This presentation will provide an overview of the definition of “disability” under the ADA, with specific discussion regarding the implications of the recent guidance issued by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. This presentation will further discuss the implications of the COVID-19 guidance, on employers’ obligations to engage in an interactive dialogue with employees under the ADA, and the potential challenges under various state laws.
Key topics to be discussed:
- The definition of “Disability” under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Implications of the recent guidance issued by the U.S.
- Implications of the COVID-19 guidance, on employers’ obligations to engage in an interactive dialogue with employees under the ADA
Date / Time: March 3, 2022
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Eastern
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Central
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am Mountain
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Pacific
Choose a format:
Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are viewable for up to one year.