Foreigners who can invest $1 million can secure permanent residence in the U.S. through the EB-5 program. This CLE will walk through EB-5’s requirements and process. The $1 million requirement is cut in half when foreigners invest in “targeted areas." This CLE will discuss the pros and cons of targeted-area investing. In particular, the speakers will focus on the many benefits of investing in Puerto Rico, which offers business, tax, and other significant advantages.
Key topics to be discussed:
- How to determine eligibility for EB-5 immigration
- How to successfully apply for an EB-5 visa
- Why to invest in a “targeted area"
- When investing in Puerto Rico offers better results
Date / Time: June 24, 2022
- 2:00 pm – 4:10 pm Eastern
- 1:00 pm – 3:10 pm Central
- 12:00 pm – 2:10 pm Mountain
- 11:00 am – 1:10 pm Pacific
Choose a format:
Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch the Program "live" in real-time, must sign-in and watch the program on the date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for "live" CLE credit.
On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via the on-demand library and watch the program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 5 business days after the original recording date and are viewable for up to one year.