Liku T. Madoshi | Fox Rothschild
San Francisco, CA
Liku handles a variety of labor and employment matters. She also has experience representing clients in a wide range of civil and commercial litigation.
Before Fox Rothschild
Prior to joining Fox, Liku was an associate at a San Francisco-based law firm and a law clerk for the San Francisco Public Defender’s Office. During law school, Liku worked as a law clerk for the Criminal Division of the California Office of the Attorney General, was a summer law clerk at a San Diego-based law firm and a certified law student for the Trademark Clinic of the Thomas Jefferson Small Business Law Center in San Diego. In 2017, Liku served as Editor-in-Chief of the Thomas Jefferson Law Review and has published articles in the Southern University Law Review and, more recently, in the Harvard Journal of African American Policy. In August 2019, Liku founded Tryb LLC, a networking-based, community organization to connect Black women in the Bay Area across various professions and pursuits.
• Labor & Employment
• Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
• California State University, Sacramento (B.A., 2013)
• Coalition of Black Excellence, Summit Committee and Program Director for Recharge Events
• Black Women Lawyers of Northern California, Membership Director
• Bar Association of San Francisco
• Charles Houston Bar Association