This legal course introduces the principles and laws of insurance subrogation in property damage claims. This engaging course navigates you through the process for success recoveries. Get time tested strategies. Whether you’re thinking about starting an insurance law practice or need a legal refresher, this course is for you. Register today!
Key topics to be discussed:
• Fundamental principles and laws governing the right of subrogation
• Recognizing subrogation opportunities
• Selection and hiring experts
• Investigation process, protection and preservation of evidence
• Spoliation of Evidence
• Statute of limitations and Statute of Repose
• Made Whole Doctrine
• Waivers of subrogation and anti-subrogation laws that defeat subrogation claims
Date / Time: April 30, 2020
• 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Eastern
• 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Central
• 9:00 am – 11:00 am Mountain
• 8:00 am – 10:00 am Pacific
Choose a format:
• Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program “live” in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for “live” CLE credit.
• On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 7 business days after the original recording date and are view-able for up to one year.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed